UW Libraries Digital Collections Office
The Digital Collections Office has two primary emphases, the first of which is Collection and Digitization by:
- Operating the Digital UW Repository which offers access, discovery, secure storage, and long-term preservation of content curated by the Digital Collections Office.
- Working with a broad range of constituencies to identify unique content to collect.
- Preserving & converting analog content of all kinds to digital formats with the ultimate goal of open and broad dissemination online.
- Supporting born digital research and creative outputs of the University of Wyoming and its partners.
The second area of emphasis is to support UW’s scholarly output by:
- Operating the Wyoming membership of Mountain Scholar, a consortial repository which stores, disseminates, and preserves UW scholarship of all types and formats.
- Offer a scholarly output and publishing platform to UW faculty, students, and staff.
- Enabling faculty, student, and staff works to be easily discoverable on the web.
We can handle a wide variety of content including still images (such as photographs), large scale maps (up to 54" in one dimension), books, loose papers & manuscripts, audio, and video.
See here for details on services offered by the Digital Collections Office.
Contact Amanda(firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information, feedback, projects, and to human.