This report continues our survey of the Soviet effort in underground coal gasification (UCG) and summarizes production data and process improvements developed at the Angrenskaya Station. Of the six UCG stations operated in the Soviet Union, only the Angrenskaya Station was established from the outset as a commercial venture rather than as a research facility. Development began in 1952. Industrial operation began in 1961 and has continued to the present. It was anticipated that improvements planned for the Angren system, coupled with the assumed advantages of thick seams, would make the UCG process developed at Tula both efficient and profitable as operated at Angren. Unfortunately, this was not the case, and the cost of UCG at Angren has remained relatively high despite the various system changes that have been tried over the years. Although the Angrenskaya Station presently operates at only about 20% capacity, undoubtedly a consequence of the disappointing results, the Soviets keep it in operation as a demonstration facility for foreign investors who may wish to enter into licensing agreements and as a place for testing new process developments.